Legacy Hospice and Palliative Care is committed to assisting patients and loved ones during the last stages of a life-limiting illness. Instead of implementing curative measures, we put all our efforts into providing utmost care that is tailored to meet our patient’s needs and goals. We have an experienced and compassionate hospice care team headed by the Physician Medical Director. Through the members’ collaborative efforts, patients’ needs are comprehensively assessed and the ideal care plans are developed.
Why Choose Legacy Hospice and Palliative Care?
- Our focus is on caring rather than curing, ensuring a patient’s enhanced quality of life and maximizing the time spent together with loved ones.
- Our care team is well-equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to provide for the physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs of our patients and their family members.
- We bring hope and happiness into the lives of our clients, encouraging them to live each day to the fullest.
- We help patients and their families cope with the difficult questions and decisions regarding end of life care.
- We provide hospice care and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We make sure the final aspects of our patients’ lives are within their full control.
We envision ourselves as among the leading providers of hospice care and support in our communities. Through our tailored services and dedicated care team, we aim to bring comfort, happiness, and fulfillment into the lives of individuals and families afflicted with life-limiting illnesses.
Healing and Hope
We recognize the difficulties that come with battling a terminal illness. The physical and emotional toll dealt by this situation can sometimes be too all-consuming that it keeps people from focusing on anything else but despair and sadness. It keeps them from focusing on things which are important: the HOPE and HEALING that allow them to live the rest of their lives in more meaningful ways. While hope may not have taken the form of a cure, it has established itself into the lives of the terminally ill members of our communities in the form of Legacy Hospice and Palliative Care.
Through our top quality hospice care services and compassionate team of care professionals, we bring hope in the midst of struggle, answering questions of the unknown and offering peace, acceptance, and light in one’s darkest of days.
How to Get Started
Given that any of your friends or relatives have: 1.) at most, a six-month life expectancy if the disease took its natural course and 2.) elected a palliative care instead of a curative approach to battling their terminal illness, then you may simply:
- Call our trusted coordinators to schedule a consultation
- Send us your recommendations for our services
- Get in touch with our representatives and find out more about quality hospice care and support
We’d be more than happy to offer you our assistance. If you wish to learn more about our agency as well as our services, feel free to reach out to our representatives at any time. You may call 909-342-7005.
Learn more about our CHAP Accreditation: